Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project List for 2012

In an effort to keep my creative spark alive I am making my self sticking to my one-project-at-a-time goal for this year. In order to do this I am posting my list of projects for 2012:

1. Overhaul Breakfast Nook - Sewing Cushions, Hanging Curtain, Decorating and Organizing.

2. Beautify Backyard - Raised Garden Beds, Galvanized Tubs for Plants, "Patio Furniture", Outdoor Lighting and "Random" Landscaping. Basically make our backyard more inviting.

3. Dream Bedroom - Headboard, Find a Dresser, Re-finish Tables/storage space, "Hanging Ball of Light", New Bedding, Bed frame and Decorating. **This will happen when I decide on a color scheme***

4. Decorate Livingroom

5. Decorate Kitchen


My list isn't very long, but I'm sure it will grow the more I get into my projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment